Guidelines & Regulations
With all the new guidelines in place, there will be a few noticeable changes throughout the building. In line with government restrictions and following local council guidelines we have devised these new changes below. These must be adhered to when on our premises and using our studio hire facilities. Please read fully before making a booking or visiting the studio. For the protection of others, if you feel unwell, please stay at home.
1. A one-way walk system has been put in place, proceeding from the main entrance and leading throughout the entire building. This is clearly marked on the floor which you’ll notice as soon as you enter.
2. Hand sanitiser at the entrance (top of stairs) to be used by all before approaching the reception desk. Everyone MUST report to the reception desk before entering any studios/toilets etc. The rest of the building is out of bounds until you’ve signed in. More hand sanitisers are in place around the building, reception desk/outside studios etc. to be used upon entering and departing each studio space.
3. An infra-red thermometer will be used to check your temperature at the reception desk before heading to anywhere else in the space. If your temperature is high you will be refused entry and asked to leave the building.
4. Track & trace is in place so you’ll need to leave your name, phone number and email address at the reception desk.
5. We have new screen protectors on the reception desk to provide a safety screen between customers and staff.
6. Face masks are mandatory upon entry, at the reception desk and whilst walking down corridors/communal areas. Masks can be removed once inside one of our studios.
7. Social distancing must be adhered to throughout the building, including inside the studio spaces. We have reduced our capacity intake to follow government guidelines on social distancing and have markers on the floor in guidance to the distance that should be kept between each person. These markers are also in place for any queues at the reception desk.
8. Notices are in place throughout the building on walls, in studios, toilets and reception desk reminding you of the rules and to wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds on a regular basis.
9. We’ve limited the number of visitors at any one time, staggering the arrival and departure for each booking.
10. The changing rooms will no longer be available to use so we advise you to come dressed for class and ready to go straight into the studio after your temperature check. Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your booking/class as all waiting areas are no longer available for public use.